PET Medical Bottle caps are an important part of the su […]
PET Medical Bottle caps are an important part of the supporting use of medicinal plastic bottles. Most of the bottle caps are in direct contact with drugs, and play an important role in gas barrier, moisture prevention, and pollution prevention. On the one hand, it is necessary to prevent the escape of the medicine in the bottle; on the other hand, it is necessary to prevent any foreign objects from entering the bottle. Integrated bottle caps use plastic materials as the main raw material, integrated and combined into a multi-functional bottle cap, and there are many product categories.
There are several types of integrated bottle caps:
1) Integrated anti-movement identification cover, also known as anti-theft insurance cover; anti-movement identification, also known as anti-movement ring and safety ring. It is based on an ordinary threaded cap. A skirt is added around the bottom of the cap and connected at multiple points. When the cap is twisted, the wave-shaped flanging teeth are fastened to the hoop at the lower end of the bottle mouth. When the cork is reversely rotated, the skirt lock ring falls off. For the first use of bottled drugs, check whether the lid lock ring is intact, and you can determine whether the plastic bottle has been opened, and whether the drug has been tampered with or misappropriated. The torque required to open the safety cover to make the skirt fall off smoothly should be slight and moderate.
2) The integrated moisture-proof cap is a packaging form that integrates the moisture-proof agent into the bottle cap, which can reduce the intrusion of moisture during use. At present, moisture-proof bottles are widely used.
3) Integrated anti-shake bottle cap In order to prevent capsules and other medicines from being damaged by shaking, a packaging form in which the buffer body is integrated on the base of the bottle cap.
4) Integrated opening assist cover is a packaging form to increase opening assist mechanism
5) Integrated trademark cap Integrate the trademark with the packaging bottle cap
6) The integrated dosing cover is modified for the integrated dosing set
7) Integrated sealing system The closed system is integrated, so that the bottle itself cannot be reused after one use.
Most of the medical plastic caps use PE and PP as the main raw materials. The most commonly used is the ordinary screw cap, which achieves the airtight function by matching the screw thread in the bottle cap with the screw thread of the bottleneck.