Plasticizers, as chemical products, are not known to ma […]
Plasticizers, as chemical products, are not known to many people, but we cannot live without them. In this world, as long as it is a plastic product, there will be plasticizers. So, some people began to panic, will plasticizers be toxic? Does it cause harm to the human body?
As an environmental hormone, plasticizers are common in all aspects of daily life, and there are plasticizers in air, soil and water. Micro-plasticizers have no significant effect on human health. Animal experiments have found that phthalate esters such as DEHP and DINP that enter the body can be excreted by the body.
The vast majority of DEHP is excreted in the urine or feces within 24-48 hours. After stopping the intake of DEHP-containing products within 48 hours, the concentration of DEHP in the body will drop rapidly. DINP will also be rapidly metabolized. So, what is the safety limit for daily intake of DEHP? For adults weighing 60 kg, WHO, the United States, and the European Union believe that it is safe to consume 1.5 mg, 2.4 mg, and 3.0 mg of DEHP per person per day for life.
DINP is less toxic, and even if it is safe to consume 9.0 mg per day, occasional consumption of a small amount of food contaminated with DEHP or DINP will not cause health hazards. Most plasticizers do not have the necessary and profitable value to be added to food. In fact, since the day when there were plastic products in the world, plasticizers have been used as long as the containers have plastic products, but most plasticizers are non-toxic or extremely toxic. Everyone should treat plasticizers rationally, don't talk about tigers, but scare themselves.
More visite here: Nasal Sprayer