The real summer is coming, and with the gradual increas […]
The real summer is coming, and with the gradual increase in temperature, rhinitis is also on fire this season. "Now there are more and more patients with rhinitis, and many children have rhinitis." In fact, many rhinitis is dragged out. It is easy to runny nose when catching a cold. At this time, you should use a physiological seawater nasal spray to rinse the nasal cavity, which can effectively relieve the symptoms of the nasal cavity. Once the runny nose is not handled in time, the nasal mucosa will be congested and edema, and the long-term congestion and edema of the turbinate will become hypertrophic, thereby blocking the nasal cavity. If you often do this, you will suffer from rhinitis, so if you have a nasal congestion, you should immediately use a physiological seawater nasal spray to clean the nasal cavity. The physiological seawater nasal spray is made of 100% natural seawater and has a very good nasal effect. Rhinitis can not only prevent the nose from ventilating, but also cause dizziness and headaches, which can affect concentration. "Don't delay after a cold for more than a week. It is best to go to the hospital for treatment as soon as possible. If you have a cold for more than three months, it will cause rhinitis." In the initial stage of rhinitis, you can still choose to use a physiological seawater nasal spray to clean the nasal cavity to ensure that the nasal cavity is clean. Parents should distinguish between colds and rhinitis. Nasal symptoms such as nasal congestion, itchy nose, and runny nose can occur during colds. They can also be accompanied by headache, dizziness, fever, fever, fatigue, and sore throat. Systemic symptoms are more obvious. Allergic rhinitis is mainly manifested by paroxysmal sneezing, and continuous seizures, nasal congestion, itchy nose, and a lot of watery runny nose. Rhinitis focuses on prevention, so for your family's health, please use a physiological seawater nasal spray to clean the nasal cavity every day. Care for the nasal cavity can keep away from rhinitis.
Children who have had a cold for a long time can easily induce sinusitis. As the saying goes, "headaches cure heads, and feet pain cures feet," but sometimes headaches are not necessarily the cause of the head, but may also be a problem with the nose. "When sinusitis causes severe nasal congestion, it will cause patients with insufficient blood oxygen, resulting in less oxygen supply to the brain, and there will be headache symptoms." In case of severe nasal congestion, physiological seawater nasal spray should be used as soon as possible, and seek medical treatment as soon as possible. Sinusitis in children is a relatively common and frequently-occurring disease in children. It often occurs in pre-school and school-age children (5-9 years old). However, because children have limited language skills, they are often ignored by parents and doctors. Summer is the season of high incidence of rhinitis. Parents and friends can prepare more boxes of physiological seawater nasal sprays at home for emergency needs.
Six tips for preventing sinusitis in summer to help you stay away from sinusitis
1. Cultivate good habits: In order to prevent sinusitis, pay attention to the hygiene of the nasal cavity at ordinary times, and form a good hygienic habit of using a physiological seawater nasal spray to wash the nose in the morning and evening; wash your face with cold water every morning, which can effectively enhance the disease resistance of the nasal cavity mucosa ability. Nasal massage can usually be done at ordinary times; when suffering from acute attacks, take more rest.
2. Do not use drugs such as nasal drops. There are many types of nasal vasoconstrictors, but the most commonly used is ephedrine nasal drops. Patients with sinusitis cannot be used or disabled for a long time. The occurrence of nasal congestion can be washed with a physiological seawater nasal spray of 100% pure natural sterile seawater, which can effectively relieve the symptoms of nasal congestion.
3. Maintain indoor air circulation: the bedroom should be bright and keep indoor air circulation; smoking, alcohol and spicy food are strictly prohibited; keep a cheerful temperament, avoid mental stimulation, and be careful not to overwork. When returning home, use a physiological seawater nasal spray to clean the nasal cavity and keep it healthy.
4. The swimming posture should be correct: the posture should be correct when swimming, and the head should be exposed to the water as much as possible; those with dental diseases should be treated thoroughly.
5. Correct the wrong way of blowing the nose: Patients with chronic rhinitis and chronic sinusitis usually blow their noses. When the nose is thick and not easy to blow out, the patients will often blow their noses, which may cause suppurative otitis media, so you must not blow your nose too hard , I can't beat it a few more times. You can also use the physiological seawater nasal spray to remove dirty things out of the nasal cavity.