Throughout the entire medicinal packaging market, we ca […]
Throughout the entire medicinal packaging market, we can clearly see that in order to eliminate technical barriers caused by medicinal packaging and other reasons, advanced packaging equipment and materials that meet international standards will be required to cooperate with its development, which is also a domestic drug. Packaging companies such as plastic bottles have put forward higher requirements and a broader market space.
From the perspective of the company itself, the future packaging of pharmaceuticals will be based on safety. The packaging of pharmaceuticals should be more concise, clear and beautiful. Under the premise of ensuring that it is not easily damaged during transportation, even if it is saved, it should not be too packaged. The quality of the employees of the company to promote the market competitiveness of the company.
1. High insulation packaging. High insulation packaging is the application of high-quality materials to restrain gas and water vapor. Odor, light, etc. enter the package to ensure the effectiveness of the drug. The application of high insulation packaging has been very extensive in Europe and Japan, and China has introduced high isolation packaging such as PVDC since the 1980s, but it is slow to grow. Therefore, the growth of high insulation material packaging is a major trend in China's pharmaceutical flexible packaging;
2. Antibacterial packaging. Although the clean environment for pharmaceutical production is planned according to GMP requirements, it is not absolutely sterile in any of the dosage form production and packaging processes. Therefore, in order to extend the shelf life of drugs and the safety of drug administration, the pharmaceutical packaging should be accepted according to GMP requirements to prevent bacterial contamination, which will become one of the directions of flexible packaging of drugs;
3. “Green” packaging. The “green” packaging of medicines refers to the packaging that can be recycled to the ecological environment and human health, and the packaging materials can be recycled. After the implementation of the ISO1400 standard, the development of “green” packaging has become a necessity. In the future, it will open up and generally adopt new environmentally-friendly packaging materials such as remanufacturing, degradable and returning to nature, and ignition without polluting the atmosphere;
4. Less metering packaging. Less metering packaging requires the measurement of the inner packaging of the drug, including the packaging material with the measurement results and the disposable packaging, the latter is the common less metering packaging. In the United States, in 1990, all kinds of packaging were widely used. With the development of composite materials and the growth of sterilization packaging technology, China has been able to effectively guarantee the accuracy of one-time packaging of liquid and solid agents, but it will continue to grow. Small metering package for this convenient and precise soft packaging situation;
5. Environmental conditioning packaging. The so-called "environmental conditioning package" is to change the state of the gas in the package, and to cover the quality of the packaged product for a long time, such as packaging of desiccant (oxygen absorber), atmospheric replacement (nitrogen filling, etc.). This packaging situation will continue to be widespread;
6, "sterile" packaging. "Aseptic" packaging is a method of sterilizing and packaging the packaging drugs in a "sterile" environment, and adopting the method of sterilizing and packaging the packaging drugs, and using the composite materials to determine the difference of the situation of extrusion, composite molding and packaging. It has the advantages of better linking of medicines, extending shelf life, saving energy, low packaging cost, and easy realization of environmentally friendly packaging;
7. Serialized packaging. The serialization of pharmaceutical packaging is that the pharmaceuticals produced by the same manufacturer accept uniform and similar packaging elements. The packaging of pharmaceuticals, such as blister packaging, can determine the size of the plate and the changes in the relevant elements of the aluminum foil screen to reach the series packaging. With the implementation of OTC in China's pharmaceutical industry, serialized packaging is increasingly cherished, and will be able to expand its capabilities in the future development of pharmaceutical flexible packaging;
8. Nano packaging. The application and development of nanotechnology and nanomaterials in the medicinal field provides a golden opportunity for Chinese pharmaceutical packaging. The growth of nanopaper, polymer-based nanocomposites (PNMC), nano-adhesives and nano-antibacterial packaging will open up new areas for flexible packaging of pharmaceuticals.
More Details: Medical Grade Bottle