1. Select the formula of medical plastic bottles: The p […]
1. Select the formula of medical plastic bottles: The product standards for solid plastic medical bottles separately stipulate the applicable main raw materials, and they must meet the requirements of non-toxic and no peculiar smell. Since there are many kinds of main raw materials available, this is necessary The comprehensive properties of the raw materials are selected. Generally, high-density polyethylene and polypropylene bottles are used for tablets. If transparency is required, PET bottles can be used. If medicines require higher barrier properties, and light blocking, opaque, brown PET bottles are used. Better performance is the PEN bottle. Liquid dosage medicines generally use polypropylene bottles or polyester bottles as the main raw materials.
2. Product quality standards for plastic bottles. The pros and cons of product quality can be analyzed and judged from the product quality standards of the manufacturer. Pharmaceutical plastic bottle companies should formulate corporate standards that are stricter than national standards and industry standards.
3. The tightness and water vapor permeability of the bottle body and cap. Tightness and water vapor permeability are two important technical indicators of medicinal plastic bottles, and they have an important influence on the stability of the charge.
4. Quality assurance system. Auditing suppliers has become an essential part of purchasing plastic bottles. Through the audit, it is possible to make a comprehensive and correct assessment of the production plant's software and hardware facilities, technical equipment, and comprehensive quality level.
5. The stability and compatibility of plastic bottles. When using plastic bottles, especially new plastic bottles (or new materials, new processes) for new drugs, a charge test should be carried out first to examine the stability of the charge and the compatibility between the plastic bottle and the drug. The penetration, dissolution, adsorption, chemical reaction, and denaturation of drugs and plastic bottle materials must be determined through scientific testing.