Medicinal plastic bottles are generally made of pet mat […]
Medicinal plastic bottles are generally made of pet material, which is easy to break, has good sealing performance, moisture resistance, hygiene, and meets the special requirements of pharmaceutical packaging. It can be directly used for pharmaceutical packaging without cleaning or drying. It is an excellent Medicinal packaging containers, widely used in the packaging of oral solid medicines (such as tablets, capsules, granules, etc.) and oral liquid medicines (such as syrups, water repellents, etc.), compared with other plastic hollow packaging containers Plastic bottles have many special places.
1. Capacity: Due to the particularity of pharmaceutical packaging and medication, it ranges from a few milliliters to about 1000 milliliters. The shape is mostly round, and it has a square shape and an elliptical shape.
2. In order to ensure that the drug is not damp and does not deteriorate during the validity period, the medicinal plastic bottle should have good sealing and barrier properties, and can prevent the influence of light, heat, water vapor and oxygen on the drug.
3. The inner wall of the bottle is in direct contact with the drug. The bottle material must meet the requirements of the drug packaging to ensure the safety of the drug.
4. Oral solid and liquid medicinal plastic bottles are a type of packaging material. It can be used for pharmaceutical packaging without cleaning and sterilization. Therefore, there are high requirements for microbial limits, and the production environment and production process should comply with relevant regulations.
5. The shape, size and structure of medicinal plastic bottles should be adapted to the requirements of various types of filling machines for pharmaceutical companies, and meet the requirements of high-speed automatic filling machines. The production technology of medicinal plastic bottles before 2002 was not standardized enough. Except the State Pharmaceutical Administration issued the pharmaceutical industry standard for solid medicinal polyolefin plastic bottles in 1991, most of the pharmaceutical plastic bottle manufacturers use their own corporate standards or local standards for production. In 2002, the State Drug Administration issued oral National Pharmaceutical Packaging Container Standard for Liquid Pharmaceutical Plastic Bottles and Oral Solid Medicinal Plastic Bottles (Trial), trial from 1 February 2002
More Details: Rhinitis Spray