Generally made of pet material, it has the advantages o […]
Generally made of pet material, it has the advantages of not easy to break, good sealing performance, moisture-proof, hygienic, and meets the special requirements of pharmaceutical packaging. It can be directly used for pharmaceutical packaging without washing or drying. It is an excellent pharmaceutical packaging container It is widely used in the packaging of oral solid medicines (such as tablets, capsules, granules, etc.) and oral liquid medicines (such as syrups, tinctures, etc.). Compared with other hollow plastic packaging containers, there are many medical plastic bottles Special place.
1. Capacity: Due to the particularity of drug packaging and medication, from a few milliliters to about 1,000 milliliters, most of the shapes are round, but also square, oval, etc.
2. In order to ensure that the medicine is not damp or deteriorating during the validity period, the medicinal plastic bottle should have good airtightness and barrier properties to prevent the influence of light, heat, water vapor, oxygen, etc. on the medicine.
3. The inner wall of the bottle is in direct contact with the medicine, and the bottle-making material must meet the requirements of medicine packaging to ensure the safety of the medicine.
4. Oral solid and liquid medical plastic bottles belong to a class of packaging materials. It can be used for pharmaceutical packaging without cleaning and sterilization. Because of this, there are high requirements for microbial limits, and the production environment and production process should meet the requirements of relevant laws and regulations.
5. The shape, size, structure, etc. of medical plastic bottles should meet the requirements of various filling machines of pharmaceutical companies and the requirements of high-speed automatic filling machines.
The existing medicine bottles are divided into plastic, PET, polyethylene and so on. Tianhe Medical Plastic packaging medicine bottles are made of PET material, which is also called polyester. The reason why this material is so popular is that the material is relatively light, resistant to pressure, not easy to break, and has a special seal. Good, not only moisture-proof, but also particularly hygienic, which fully meets the special requirements of pharmaceutical packaging.